JUMPSTART YOUR MIDWIFERY OR DOULA PRACTICE!
This is a great option for starting or building your own practice! Get educational training to support holistic and natural pregnancies, births, and babies, plus all the documents and business strategy you need to get your practice going! This will shave YEARS off of your learning curve.
This Program Includes:
- 1 hour private consultation with me - this usually involve questions and answers about the documents and customizing them for your practice.
- Access to all of my practice and business documents relevant for you to use as a template to create your own. They include over 35 organized resources, templates, PDFs such as:
- Birth Preferences Checklist with over 50 options for creating custom birth plan preferences
- 6 Step Postpartum Support Plan Template
- Comprehensive Postpartum Care Instructions
- Contact Procedures
- When to Call in Labor Template
- Natural & Holistic Remedy Handouts: such as Modalities for Nausea in Pregnancy, etc.
- Legal Release Forms for records, billing, collecting photographs, testimonials and more
- RESUME/C.V. Sample
- Community Resource Template List
- Partnership Outreach & Networking Template
- Lifetime access to my online holistic childbirth course so you can help mommas as I have done in my practice for over 20 years. The course takes mommas from pregnancy through birth and postpartum, with the goal to achieve optimal health of mind/body/heart and spirit, and also LOVE their experience, no matter how it unfolds. You will learn ways to empower your clients and help them find their joy, get excited, and look forward to giving birth, and be in ecstasy with their experience, rather than simply surviving it. This includes My Ultimate Birth Resource Rolodex (favorite books, movies and supplies for you to give clients) to help them ROCK their birth whatever setting they are in.
This does not replace care from your primary provider.
HOME SWEET HOMEBIRTH MIDWIFERY, PLLC
DISCLAIMERS AND POLICIES
The following information is disclosed by Home Sweet Homebirth Midwifery, PLLC (“we” or “us”) to you in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” Testimonials appearing on this website www.homesweethomebirth.com (the “Site) are received via text, audio, or video submission. They are individual’s actual experiences, reflecting the real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services. We are not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to this Site. You understand that any testimonials or endorsements (herein “Opinions”) by our customers or audience represented on this Site, or through our products, programs, other websites, content, landing pages, sales pages or offerings, are solely opinions from individuals. Similarly, any information contained on this Site and on our other programs, content and offerings are solely our opinion and therefore, not representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.
WELL BEING DISCLAIMER
This website (www.homesweethomebirth.com (the “Site”) is for informational purposes only. Home Sweet Homebirth Midwifery, PLLC (“we” or “us”) and our subsidiaries, owners, principals, directors, executives, employees, staff, or agents are only licensed health care providers or professionals in their state and/or area of expertise. The information contained on this Site will not treat or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment and if you should experience any such issues you should seek the advice and examination of your registered physician or practitioner as determined by your own judgment. You understand the information contained on this Site is not a substitute for health care, medical or nutritional advice of any kind. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your well being, including your dietary, mental and physical choices and decisions and that of your child. You agree to seek medical advice as determined by your own judgment before taking any action in connection to the information contained on this Site or discontinuing use of any medications as prescribed by your medical practitioner. We shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties. Your continued use of the site indicates your acceptance of the terms and modifications or future modifications.
There are no refunds on online courses or services that provide access to online documents. There are no refunds for services already rendered. There are no refunds for missed prepaid appointments canceled within 24 hours of the missed appointment; if there was an emergency, credit will be given towards another same form of appointment. Should you prepay for a series of sessions or appointments and then decide to cancel future appointments, refund will be prorated and accounted by subtracting the cost of sessions or appointments you did have. There are no refunds for purchasing a series of yoga classes (like a yoga class card) that you did not complete.