In Person Holistic Gynecology
Whole Well Woman Care In Nyack, New York
Are you looking for alternatives to the typical short, unsatisfying GYN visits? Do you desire a different approach to prescriptions of synthetic hormones, antibiotics, or other medications that do not often lead to healing? Do you want to learn and connect to your body, take charge of your fertility, and use a more holistic approach to caring for yourself? If the answer is yes, my Whole Woman Gynecology Care is perfect for you.
As a Certified Nurse Midwife and an OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner, I specialize in the full life cycle of supporting women. Part of my holistic approach to working with women over the last 20 plus years includes holistic gynecology in my home office in Nyack, New York.
I provide care for women from teenage needs, through childbearing years, to menopause and beyond. I take the time needed for a complete and thorough health assessment, considering the mind, body, heart and soul connection.
I offer individualized diagnostic and treatment plans with a variety of healing modalities, to help you achieve optimal health and well-being, and live a life of inner peace and joy. This is not a quick 15 minutes and you are done approach. We'll look at what’s going on in your life, lifestyle habits, diet, dreams, and goals.
How It Works...
We’ll start with a comprehensive Wellness Assessment and Intake Form to get the full perspective of all the moving parts of your life physically, mentally and emotionally since they all interconnect and influence one another and your over all well-being.
Then we’ll have a 1.5-Hour Holistic Gynecology Visit where we will do a deep dive into the assessment and every aspect of your life including medical and surgical history, medications and supplements you take, allergies, genetics and family history, gynecology/menstrual history, past pregnancy history, psychosocial history, diet, exercise, stressors and coping, support, hobbies, recreation and lifestyle. From there we will do an exam, labs and pap smear as indicated, and tailor your session to address any concerns you might be having.
Your Holistic Gynecology Visit Can Be Customized To Include The Following As Needed:
Physicals, Testing, Lab Work & Prescriptions
- Sexually transmitted infection testing & treatment
- Hormone level assessments with supplements for balancing
- Thyroid screening
- Ultrasound testing
- Mammogram prescriptions
- Prescriptions for breast thermography (and other alternative breast cancer screening)
- Female cancer screening
- Bone DEXA scans and bone health testing
- Lab work: blood tests, urine samples, vaginal/cervical swabs
- Lifestyle, diet & exercise assessment
- Individualized whole health counseling & education
- Alternative remedies and/or medical prescriptions as needed
Fertility Awareness Education
- Menstrual cycle & ovulation charting
- Basal body temperature tracking
- Cervical fluid assessment
- Cyclic changes awareness
- Customized fertility diet & supplements
Annual Checkup & Preventative Care
- Basic physical, breast & pelvic exam
- Pap smear & HPV
- Common infection screening
- Basic lab testing
Women's Life Cycle Care
- PMS, cramping & menstrual problems
- Irregular cycles
- Adjusting menstrual cycles for weddings and special occasions
- Preconception counseling & screening
- UTIs, yeast infections & other vaginal and cervical infection treatment
- Menopause support (specializing in alternative remedies for common symptoms like hot flashes, mood swings, insomnia, and vaginal dryness)
- Natural family planning
- Birth control hormones
- Barrier methods
Here's What Women Are Saying About My Holistic Gynecology....
Services take place in my home office in Nyack, New York